Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Why not try it?

Welcome to my newest blog and project, Why Not Try It. It sounds like it could be a promotion for a drug dealer, but I promise that there is no drug-vending going on here. At least no promotion.

I figured that since I am always trying new things, experimenting, testing and acting on my curious impulses, I might as well write about it, and the ever-risky consequences of the most unscientific experimentation methods.

So sit back, put on your protective eye gear, and if you happen to read this blog, may this help you to feel better about yourself.

1 comment:

Julie Bradshaw said...

Brian, I'm always amazed at how your mind works. You are so creative and come up with such interesting ideas. I can't wait to see what you come up with next! You rock!